Saturday, August 21, 2010

Jesus Wants His Sandals Back

I own a pair these Chaco sandals:
I love them.  I wear them all summer long (and as far into fall and winter as I can).  A friend saw them from underneath the bar (not sure what she was doing underneath the bar, but, whatever) and said, "Jesus wants his sandals back."  It took me a minute to understand what she meant, then it dawned on me.  "I didn't think Jesus had a wrap around the toe."  She was pretty sure he did.  I then told her, "Jesus can have them when he comes back."

I think my sandals are safe.

1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty sure, despite his miraculous powers, that Jesus' sandals were made entirely of dead plant and/or animal matter. If he'd managed nylon instead of loaves and fishes, that really would have been something.

    ReplyDelete