Wednesday, September 1, 2010

My Beer Mug Arrived

My "Top Ten Reasons Why Beer is Better Than Jesus" mug arrived yesterday.  I must share.
  1. Nobody's ever been burned at the stake, hanged, or tortured to death over their brand of beer.
  2. You don't have to wait 2000+ years for a second beer.
  3. There are laws saying that beer labels can't lie to you.
  4. You can prove you have a beer.
  5. If you have devoted your life to beer, there are groups to help you stop.
  6. No one will kill you for drinking beer.
  7. Beer doesn't tell you how to have sex.
  8. Beer has never caused a major war.
  9. They don't force beer on minors who can't think for themselves.
  10. When you have beer,  you don't knock on people's doors trying to give it away.

2 comments:

  1. I've been verbally abused for my choice of beer. Just saying...might even have been by you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm. I don't see the words verbal or abuse anywhere in those ten reasons. And, yes, you have been verbally abused over your choice of beer, and, yes, I have done it.

    ReplyDelete