Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Fantasy Football Update - Week 2

This week I played the Vein Thrashers.  I held a tenuous 9-point lead heading into Monday night's game between New Orleans and San Francisco.  I had Frank Gore and Joe Nedney for the the 49ers and he had Drew Brees (NO) and Vernon Davis (SF).  I wasn't comfortable since Brees can put up huge fantasy numbers and the 49ers defense got shredded by the Seahawks the week before.  I was not hopeful.  Fortunately for me, Brees had an off night for him, which means less than 300 yards passing and two touchdowns.  Fortunately, Frank Gore was a stud!  he totaled 168 yards and 2 touchdowns.  I won the game 99-87.

Next week, I'm up against Tom Brady.  He had a bad week this week, but his history is to have monster games after bad ones.  The Pats are also playing Buffalo.  Not a good match up for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment