Sunday, September 4, 2011

Where the Hell Have I Been?

That's a good question.  I've been right here.  Here meaning home and work.  Just doing my usual thing.  Except for posting blog entries.

Strangely, while I've been quiet on the blog front, a lot has happened in the real world.  Yet nothing has changed.

Our economy continues to limp along at a blistering slow pace.  Our President is letting the Republicans set the agenda with respect to public discourse, and not in a good way.  The Republican Presidential nominees are every bit as bat shit crazy as they were a month ago.  The Republican Party is the still the party of economic sabotage, anti-science, anti-education, anti-employment, and anti-sanity.

Oh, and a frighteningly large number of people still believe that a magical sky fairy exists to solve their life's problems.

It's almost like I never left.

No comments:

Post a Comment