Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My New Facebook Page

In another effort to be a kinder, gentler Facebook friend, I have created a Facebook page for my blog. The link is Across the Rubicon.  I will be directing all of my blog posts as well as many of my shared links to this page instead of my personal page.  If you have any interest in continuing to read my opinions and shared posts on all manner of subjects, please go and "Like" me.  Also, I have linked this Facebook page with  my Twitter account RubiconAZ, so you can follow my various rants that way as well. 

Liking my page does not mean that you agree with me, it simply means that you are interested in what I have to say, so I welcome anyone who simply wants to follow along.  If you do agree with many of my opinions (and why wouldn't you?!), then great!  Feel free to join in the dialog.  I will probably continue to cross post for a week or so to be sure that all my wonderful, caring, and fun-loving friends, will get plenty of chances to see the new links and like me.

For those of you that I have oft offended, I can't really say that I apologize, because I do believe very strongly in the causes, facts, and opinions that I post.  It is one of the great things about this country and the rights we enjoy through our a First Amendment.  But I also understand that you don't always get a choice to not see what I have posted, unless you have already hidden me by now.

Since this thing is just getting kicked off, I still have quite a bit of things to do in terms of liking other pages and sorting those types of things out.  At any rate,  I hope to see you on the other page.

Thanks for reading.

1 comment: